PROFESSIONAL HEALTH REGISTERED
CITY CENTRE STUDIOS EST . 1995
10.00am to 6.00pm Tuesday - Saturday
Dermagraffiti Liverpool Tattoo Studio 0151 707 8094
Email - email@example.com
Dermagraffiti is one of the most recognised, well respected and longest established tattoo studios in Liverpool with a long standing, time proven reputation for only the highest quality tattoo work. Established in 1995, the tattoo artists who work in our studios have a combined experience of over 60 years in professional tattooing.
- Over 60 Years combined professional tattooing experience
- All artists have a minimum of 15 years professional tattooing experience
- 2 full time tattooists
- 3 full time piercers
- Friendly, professional service
- Large, modern studio
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Over 100, 000 tattoo designs to browse through
- Custom work a speciality
- Cover ups and reworking of old tattoos
- Competent in all styles of tattooing
- No charge for tattoo consultations
- Whatever you tattoo needs are, large or small we can accommodate you
- Fully trained in Infection Control and strict Enviromental Health/Safety guidelines
- Studios thoroughly checked, passed and registered with the Local Health Authority
- Our tattooists are armed with a wealth of knowledge and years of expertise behind them, you couldn't be in safer, more experienced hands
- Gift Vouchers Available
Please call in at your convenience and speak to one of our approachable, friendly staff to discuss your tattoo ideas. We treat every customer as an individual and give each one as much time and help as they need to ensure they receive a stunning piece of tattoo art that will last them a lifetime.
LIVERPOOL BOLD STREET TATTOO STUDIO
This has to be one of the largest and most modern studios in the country, we are right in the heart of the Liverpool City Centre a few minutes walk from Liverpool Central Station and 5 minutes walk from the major bus routes. We encompass the latest up to date vacuum autoclaves, ultrasonic cleaning techniques, separate sterilizing room, ultra modern piercing studio, hand sensor sinks, single use pre-packaged needles and the highest quality pre-sterilized inks available.
Sad as our relocation from the original iconic Quiggins in School lane was it enabled us to expand not only the tattoo studio but our services also as now we can offer a permanent guest artists chair and a soon to be tattoo museum housing a large collection of antique tattoo machines, antique flash, tribal tattooing and piercing implements and even pieces of tattooed skin!
You can find the tattoo museum online at www.tattoomuseum.co.uk.
Predominately a custom shop you would be hard pushed to find a larger collection of flash. We pride ourselves on the fact that we excel and specialize in all tattooing styles.
We currently sell artwork by up and coming local artists at our Liverpool tattoo studio, we are extremely happy to be part of the art community and to encourage and support local artists. In Oct 2011 we were proud to be included in the Abandon Normal Devices festival with FACT and the world renowned artist David Shrigley. There is a full album of photographs dedicated to the day on our Facebook page .
BIRKENHEAD TATTOO STUDIO
The Birkenhead studio in Market Street is now closed. We are currently renovating our Brand New Studio in Birkenhead which will be open for business later this year.